Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

willowwacks \WIL-oh-waks\, noun:A wooded, uninhabited area.Willowwacks is of uncertain origin.collateral whizThe 5% of a man's whiz missing the toilet, sprinkling over the toilet seat.While 95% of Chad's whiz may have found its mark, I'm worried about the other 5%, the collateral whiz.TriviaWhen it comes to two-letter Internet country codes, .us stands for the United States. What countries are

No comments:

Post a Comment